Friday, November 6, 2009

Sharing our joy.....

I have some wonderful news to share! My daughter, who is my "baby" and only girl is expecting a baby girl in December!! We are so excited and thankful for this miracle. She and her husband had lost two pregnacies in the last four years. We weren't sure we would ever enjoy the miracle of seeing her have a bundle of joy. Thank the Lord he has blessed her and things are looking real well. She is due the middle of December. Last night she was blessed with a lovely shower in her honor. I thought I would share a few pictures from the shower.








6 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations! How exciting for your family.

Melinda

Rebecca Nelson said...

Lost my comment...UGH!

Congrats to you and your new grandbaby girl! Looks like it was a WONDERFUL Shower!

God is good!

Love, Rebecca

Unknown said...

How beautiful! Congradulations!!!!

Cindy Shea said...

Thank you for sharing such a special occasion with us and we wish you and your daughter all the best!

Lois Christensen said...

Beautiful pictures! Seems like you all had a great time! Congratulations!!

blushing rose said...

Congrats Mary Ann on your new grandbaby girl. What a lovely shower & gifts ... I love baby showers.

Have a lovely day. Come enter our TRIPLE GIVEAWAY, if you haven't. TTFN ~ Marydon