Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fabric Fabric and More Fabric

As most of you know, I have a home based sewing business. A couple times a year a offer huge sale on my fabrics! Just thought I would let you all in on the sale. If you visit my eBay site , you will find some fabulous deals on premium quality fabric at unbeleivable starting prices!! I start my auctions at just $.99 ! I know, I am crazy!! Take a peek if you love beautiful fabric and like great deals! If anyone is interested, I always combine multiple auction wins and save you on postage. I can generally get a good 15 to 16 yards in a flat rate Priority Mail box for $10.95.

I will be listing more fabrics in the next couple days too. Here are a few already listed...


Mary Ann's EBAY store


Mary Ann

1 comment:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Lovely fabric girly...LOVE IT ALL!