Monday, May 23, 2011

Sewing is in the bag!

Today has turned into a beautiful day. The weather did not look good this morning....it was raining, like it has been a lot lately! The sun is shining brightly now...brightens things up a bit...well, quite a bit.

I have been busy in the sewing room. I have been cleaning up and tidying things up a bit. I must confess, I do not like a mess, so I am always orgainizing things and trying to make things look neater.

I also have just completed a new bag. The largest one I have made to date. It is just perfect for a beach bag or a weekend getaway. I was expermenting when I made it so wasn't sure just how it would turn out. I really do like it!! I have listed it for sale on ebay. I am adding a few pictures for you to see. I have orders for three more bags, so I better get busy.

Have a nice day,

Mary Ann

7 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

That bag is fabulous and has my FAVORITE color PINK!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!You do super work!
May Blessings,
Tricia

Elizabeth and Gary said...

What a wonderful bag...I love the colors and the size is perfect for the summer.
Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

Melinda said...

Soooo cute. The size is great!

Melinda

no spring chicken said...

This is definitely a farm girl bag! Love the John Deere print with pink!!

Blessings, Debbie

Gert said...

Oh I love it..the patterns are beautiful! You are so gifted!!

Blessings,
xoxo Gert

Ineke Original said...

Another beauty!

Jocelyn said...

I love the color combination of the bag! Really pretty.